Duckers is a Woodford county community on Old Frankfort Pike about eight miles northwest of Versailles. It is named for William Drucker who owned the land when the Lexington and Ohio Railroad arrived in 1833 and established Ducker's Station. A Ducker's post office operated from 1860 to 1861 and Duckers operated from 1867 to 1955.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2017 David C. Elbon