Pinckard is a Woodford county community at the junction of KY 169 (Pinckard Pike) and Delaneys Ferry Road. It was once also a rail station. The details of the founding and naming of the community are obscure, but the Pinckard post office operated from 1888 until 1932 and the community may have also been known as Satansville.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2018 David C. Elbon