Russell Cave, Kentucky
Russell Cave was a Fayette county community on Russell Cave Road near Iron Works Pike, also known as Kearneys Crossroads. The cave, named for Colonel William Russell, who owned the land in the early nineteenth century, is farther north on Russell Cave Road. The Russell Cave post office operated from 1879 to 1900.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2017 David C. Elbon