Louellen is a Harlan county community on the Clover Fork of the Cumberland River about 12 miles east of Harlan. It was established by the Cornett and Lewis Coal Company in 1921 and named for the daughter or daughters of the company's president. The Louellen post office opened in 1921 and closed in 1988.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2023 David C. Elbon