Pine Grove, Kentucky
Pine Grove, originally known as New Pine Grove, is the remains of a Clark county community at the junction of Colby Road and Combs Ferry Road about eight miles west of Winchester. Also known as Combs Ferry Station, it is located where the Lexington and Big Sandy Railroad crossed the Combs Ferry Road. It was named for nearby Old Pine Grove.
The Pine Grove post office operated here from about 1884 until 1964.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2024 David C. Elbon