Walnut Hill, Kentucky
A Walnut Hill post office opened at the Walnut Hill Church in 1850 and later moved to other locations along what is now Old Richmond Road before closing in 1901.
The Walnut Hill Church was established about 1785 and the current stone building was built in 1801.
SEARCH THE KENTUCKY ATLAS & GAZETTEER
© 2024 David C. Elbon